Conceal the errors of your smile with dental veneers and dental crowns. Did you know two of the most highly effective types of tooth restoration services for improving the look of your smile are dental crowns and dental veneers, as both treatments cap or conceal troublesome areas of your teeth, but in different ways? To learn more about the incredible benefits of both restoration treatments, see the lists below:
Advantages of dental crowns:
– Dental crowns can help restore damaged and broken teeth and can even be used to hold together bits and pieces of broken teeth.
– Dental crowns are designed to cover and conceal all exposed areas of a problematic tooth.
– If you have had a previous oral restoration or replacement such as a dental implant or root canal, dental crowns can be used for added defense for the tooth.
Advantages of dental veneers:
– Dental veneers are designed to turn average looking teeth into flawless ones and are adjustable and customizable to the needs each tooth requires.
– Dental veneers are designed to improve your smile by concealing issues on the fronts of your teeth.
– Dental veneers need less enamel removal than required for dental crowns for placement on a tooth.
If you would like Dr. Henry Bowman and our team at Henry B. Bowman, DDS to bring you in for a dental veneer or dental crown exam, please contact our dentist office in Houston, Texas, by calling us at 713-961-9894. Have a fantastic day!